Thursday, September 4, 2014

Me

My name is Ellaina Yon and I am a 15 year old student at Whitney Young High school. I graduated from John C. Haines Elementary School. My birthday is December 12, 1998 and I'm actually really fond of my birthday. Most people would say that they just enjoy celebrating their birthday, but I think that the fact that the physical date of my birthday being on 12/12 is pretty neat. My favorite color is purple and has been for as long as I can remember. My favorite artist is Ariana Grande and because I enjoy watching practically any superhero movie, it could easily be said that my favorite movies are produced by Marvel. My favorite sports are volleyball and swimming, and I am currently on the Whitney Young Girls' Swim Team. I absolutely hate running with a passion because I honestly feel like a fish out of water. I love reading either romance novels or fiction genres,especially scientific fiction. I find Greek mythology fascinating and the topic never seems to bore me. If I could choose a location I would like to travel to, I would choose to go to Hawaii or the Maldives because no matter where you go or what you do in those places, being able to surround yourself with the amazing views that they offer will make any vacation perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment